ADVERTISEMENT

April recruiting

No idea what happened with MAM this year. Looked like a future star as a freshman.

Sha busy showing interest to all these transfers and HS kids.

pitt sucks i dont want any transfers from there especially criminals
Pitt is a great school. The head coach there is the criminal and you reap what you sow. We experienced it here first hand with Gonzo. I feel bad for Pitts college basketball fans. They were great and rue the day they sold out for football.

Pitt is a great school. The head coach there is the criminal and you reap what you sow. We experienced it here first hand with Gonzo. I feel bad for Pitts college basketball fans. They were great and rue the day they sold out for football.
are there any big east football teams that are more competitive after leaving the big east?

• Haha
Reactions: pokeyshu
If I recall, Aquille didn’t have any felonies before or while we were recruiting him.

"Since he committed to Seton Hall, Carr has dealt with personal and legal issues, issues which have seen him spend time at high schools in Maryland, New Jersey and Florida and get arrested last summer on a domestic battery charge.

The news is even more troubling for Seton Hall since it comes just a few days after a second recruit, Jerron Wilbut, was arrested in his native Illinois. Along with Carr, Wilbut was the only member of Seton Hall's 2013 recruiting class."

In defense, you never really know what you're getting or what's going to happen.

You never thought Kelly Witney was going to do what he did. You'd never expect Ish to actually get thrown off the team and then re-instated. Stuff happens.

Reactions: JRSlim2284
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT