ADVERTISEMENT

August recruiting tweets

Unless we have a 5th ship opening up, I see no reason to keep recruiting Posh. Unless KW and staff are just playing the game.

Reactions: TommyAlly
Yes please
Not only do I really like Kadary, I would love to beat out those 3 schools for him - Oregon, UConn and St John’s.

I like that he mentioned Seton Hall helped develop Whitehead. Hopefully IW can help us here.

Would be a great look for St John’s if they got both Brooklyn kids - Posh and Kadary. We can’t let them take all the city kids who want to stay local.

Last edited:
Hoping that the momentum and excitement from UConn joining the big east that year, doesn’t give them the edge over us for Richmond o_O

I think uconn has the only 247 sports crystal ball vote

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Chiswell
Maryland HS experts trying to predict where Earl Timberlake ends up. Not much mention of SH as a landing spot...

https://www.prephoops.com/2019/08/d...berlake-hunter-dickinson-recruitment-top-250/

Good evening 02 and all.

Would these Maryland “HS experts” qualify as “elite basketball minds”?

Hahaha... Let’s hope not. So let’s surprise all the college basketball pundits by securing Timberlake’s commitment.

I love this blue Kool-Aid. ;)

Regardless of the outcome... the future does indeed look bright at Seton Hall.
Son of Joe Seton ‘49

PS: 02, do remember about the open invitation for a beer or a soda if I make it to the mainland this season for a basketball game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT