ADVERTISEMENT

Best Backcourt in the BE?

What a great finish for Al Dawes. He played his best ball of his career this last month. Had a great BE season too. If you think about how much he improved his all around game this year it’s impressive. Remember Sha pushing hi to get to the hoop more and get to the line more. He did that and improved his outside shooting as the year progressed and played a ton of minutes.

And Kadary is a master at controlling tempo and his passing is elite. If he can improve that outside shot he could be an All American.

Hope Kadary returns. We will miss Dawes for sure.

i think Dre and Kadary are gone… but let’s say they’re not

fill Dawes role with Battle and keep Wusu, Dre and Kadary… well actually be even more dangerous starting 4 guys at 6’5 plus a solid big.

Reactions: Bluebeard
They played the last 60% of the season like they did when I watched a practice in Oct.

That day both Kooks and Dawes were on fire from the perimeter. Dawes played as he did in the latter stages of the season, high IQ without forcing, letting the offense come to him. Richmond played as well as I ever saw that afternoon. Think the usual Kadary, but hitting every single shot he took from distance.

Told him later if he played like that all season he was a no doubt about it first team All Big East player and maybe even more.

Amazing turnaround from Dawes this year, who looked overmatched to start the season. He was the key to saving the season and whoever labeled him the "x" factor to start the year was absolutely right.

Richmond is a special player. So long, so tough on defense, and amazingly smart with the ball. I know he can be frustrating to watch, but the kid does many things that impact winning. How many PGs are pulling down 13 rebounds in a game? I hope the folks with the money understand what he means to this team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT