ADVERTISEMENT

JMU possible upset alert

SHallguy2

All Big East
Nov 11, 2009
JMU is playing like Sha’s St. Peter’s team. Super fun to watch, Wisconsin may be in trouble. Love to see the Big Ten teams go down.

Reactions: Seton00
Former bryant kid from the bronx a reserve on JMU....selection committee had a bad seeding of the tournament

Reactions: phelanma
James Madison scores tons of points. This won’t be that big of an upset. Edwards will be a pro.

I actually expect JMU to make the sweet sixteen
I have them going to sweet sixteen as well, but watching it actually happen is amazing. One thing to think it can happen another watching it. Good stuff!

I have them going to sweet sixteen as well, but watching it actually happen is amazing. One thing to think it can happen another watching it. Good stuff!
True.

My brother is a grad way back when Lefty coached after Maryland, so I have light interest. But they’ve been so good this year and they’re upper class men + play smart.

Predestination or pedestrian?

If the former, then only if they are Calvinists! 🤣 But Duke was founded by Methodists and Quakers whose views on predestination are more gentle.
LOL

With the talent in thr Duke team, they should be more impressive imo.

Will be interesting to see how the crowd is for the game, as if it's one ticket for both games tomorrow, expect a lot of UConn fans there to see the second game rooting for JMU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT