ADVERTISEMENT

Only good thing about bubble life…

DIMEDISHA13

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2012
… is all the free press coverage we are getting. Luckily we have 3 top flight recruits coming in the next few years, Felton, Godswill and “Payday”. Guys who could have gone elsewhere but decided to take what is likely less NIL money to play for a coach they like in Sha!

Hopefully they we be able to recruit more high level guys to come in. And to be honest, I like the guys we have on the bench now. Hopefully they will play up to standards Sha sets for defense and improve this Summer. I especially am interested to see how Malachi Brown improves. The speedy yet under control guard is similar to the guards Sha had at St Peter’s. Hopefully this will give our offense a different look with faster ball movement with less last second shots with the clock running down.

Still hopeful for a miracle at 6 tonight but still an unexpected exciting season so far

Last edited:
… is all the free press coverage we are getting. Luckily we have 3 top flight recruits coming in the next few years, Felton, Godswill and “Payday”. Guys who could have gone elsewhere but decided to take what is likely less NIL money to play for a coach they like in Sha!

Hopefully they we be able to recruit more high level guys to come in. And to be honest, I like the guys we have on the bench now. Hopefully they will play up to standards Sha sets for defense and improve this Summer. I especially am interested to see how Malachi Brown improves. The speedy yet under control guard is similar to the guards Sha had at St Peter’s. Hopefully this will give our offense a different look with faster ball movement with less last second shot with the clock running down.

Still hopeful for a miracle at 6 tonight but still an unexpected exciting season so far

Keep: Tubek, Coleman, EHE, Brown

Pick 1 of the following to keep at the end of the bench: NgaNga or Ozdogan

Encourage to leave: Sanders

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT