ADVERTISEMENT

Big Anniversary Week Ahead

Can you believe it will be 20 years...Feb 7 the blowout at CAA 85-58 vs Rutgers when Waters said postgame they (shu) held serve then Feb 9 double OT classic vs Pitt 68-67...20 years almost brings a tear to my eye
Loved that game. Pretty good red contingent who left early.

Reactions: Merge and PROF Ed
So it was two days, RU Beat down on a Saturday night and the win agsinst a ranked Pitt team the following Monday

Can you believe it will be 20 years...Feb 7 the blowout at CAA 85-58 vs Rutgers when Waters said postgame they (shu) held serve then Feb 9 double OT classic vs Pitt 68-67...20 years almost brings a tear to my eye
I was traveling the country on a 30-day amtrak pass. Remember watching the Pitt game in Miami

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
The Pitt game remains the best Seton Hall home game I ever attended.

Reactions: shupat08
That was a great season and home slate at the Meadowlands with the 100th anniversary stuff. The Rutgers rout, the Pittsburgh 2OT win with the great game from Grant on Taft to keep us in it, we also jumped Syracuse off the bat and beat them at home finally.

Also made a road trip up to Providence that year when we beat them (they were ranked) on Super Bowl Sunday.

Reactions: PROF Ed
I will eat dinner and watch the home rutgers game from scratch later tonight after our real live game...i know i will sleep good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT