ADVERTISEMENT

Booster Club events

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Dear Pirate Fan,

The Booster Club will be running their annual "A Day at the Track" at Monmouth Park on Sunday, July 1, 2018.

Also, we will be heading to California to cheer on the Pirates in the John Wooden Legacy Basketball Tournament from November 21 - 27, 2018. Information on this trip is also attached.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vince at (908) 647-7016 or Kevin at (732) 996-7844

- SHBC
SetonHallBoosterClub.net

Follow us on Twitter @SHBoosterClub

Just an FYI. Kevin's correct phone # is (732) 996-7844

Me + 4 and probably more from our family. We also have about 6 people going on the trip interested in taking a ride to Torrey Pines in San Diego for golf. I am told this place [Ritz Carlton in Laguna Beach] is like being in Hawaii. Booster Club Trips are the best.

I'll be at Monmouth Racetrack with HallRox and my Frat Brothers. Always a fun time for everyone.

Nothing beats being near the finish line in the picnic area as the horses come rumbling down the track.

If your last destination in life ended up being in Laguna Niguel; take it.

Reactions: Soyaqui
Excellent response for the California trip. If you are at all interested, i would suggest you contact immediately.

Reactions: Halldan1
Thanks Hunts. I got the message and you are both aboard..., thankfully

We have an alotment of plane reservations that are fast coming to a close due to demand. The cost of this trip will go up after we finalize the reservations at the fixed amount.

This will be one of our best attended Booster Club trips.

Reactions: Halldan1
The Buzzershots will be joining you at the track and on the California trip.
Wonderful news., how else would I get the inside scoop on womens basketball. At pool side no less.

As per recommendation from previous trip participants, we will try to send out a listing of all the names going on the trip to all tripping emails. There maybe as many as 9 from our Hunt clan/friends

As we near sell-out of our California trip, could the 2019 Charleston Classic be on the horizon..,

2015 disappointing 5th place finish at 2-1

2011 2nd place finish at 2-1 to Northwestern

Fred Hill will be making his final SHU appearance at the racetrack as a SHU coach. Shows what he's all about as he officially leaves his position at the school the day before.

Looks like Grant Billmeier will be there as well.

I'll have more info tomorrow.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Email

Dear Pirate Fan,
The deadline for our annual "A Day at the Track" at Monmouth Park on Sunday, July 1, 2018 is quickly approaching. If you have any questions or would like to RSVP, please do not hesitate to contact Vince at (908) 647-7016 or Kevin at (732) 996-7844.

SetonHallBoosterClub.net
Follow us on Twitter @SHBoosterClub

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT