ADVERTISEMENT

Bunny’s

McBride should arrange a viewing event for the NIT final in some swank setting for fat cat NIL donors and potential corporate sponsors

Thank God for fans on Twitter thinking for him
What makes you think he wasn't already aware? Can we just stop taking pot shots about everything the Hall is doing. Are we so miserable that instead of enjoying our postseason run we have readers pooh poohing the NIT results and others posting a multitude of complaints almost on a daily basis?

What makes you think he wasn't already aware? Can we just stop taking pot shots about everything the Hall is doing. Are we so miserable that instead of enjoying our postseason run we have readers pooh poohing the NIT results and others posting a multitude of complaints almost on a daily basis?
He was aware after being tagged in the suggestion and after Bunny’s proposed it . If McBride was working behind the scenes the past 24 to make it happen and it was a coincidence then salute but I doubt it. I want more I want to see improvement , everything doesn’t need to always been rainbows and butterflies. If we don’t demand more or hold accountable we will be stuck with the same over and over again.

Mike McBride and Bunny's are in constant contact. Just as Eric was last year. I know this because I got to know the Bunny's staff as I help run an outing last year.

Both know how important Bunny's is. They both were/are in lockstep.

Mike McBride and Bunny's are in constant contact. Just as Eric was last year. I know this because I got to know the Bunny's staff as I help run an outing last year.

Both know how important Bunny's is. They both were/are in lockstep.
Respectfully, if that is/was the case then why would Bunny’s make the initial post that they did? They’ve always been very supportive of Seton Hall in the past (a rarity for anyone in South Orange) so it’s sort of a head scratcher that they wouldn’t know who to reach out to for something like this if they’ve truly been working together all of this time.

Reactions: shu09 and newshu1
There was a thought to make this an NIL event for fans and alums. But instead it was decided by the SHU admins to have the students......

Pot shots at Mike are uncalled for and just so off base. Mike is on the road every day, I can promise you he is doing everything he can to raise for our NIL. Onward Setonia is all volunteers if you have ideas reach out to Mike Walsh or others..

Reactions: Halldan1 and SHUMAN
Well they’re clearly aware of Onward Setonia. Also, why would anyone complain about this? While it’s a great gesture by Bunny’s, I’d think McBride has bigger places to engage.
I think getting support in town would also be important. Maybe we can slowly turn the town’s general dislike of anything Seton Hall into at least tolerance and maybe even support!

Isn’t BGR owned by alums? Maybe we can get something going there as well!

Not enough room.
From what I remember in seeing the new University Center, the event room was larger than the lounge they now moved it too. They went smaller on the students it seems. This could have easily been done in Walsh with everyone watching together.

Wish they would have done an NIL watch party in Walsh. Students free with ID and everyone else $20.00. Would have been fun.

Didn't McBride say we needed "experiences" for NIL? well this would have been a pretty good idea. Remember the selection show watch party at Walsh? TONS of people went.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT