ADVERTISEMENT

Butler 2 Game Thread

Seton Hall hasn't played great tonight but has had an answer every time Butler has come close. Keep that going and they will win.

Pissing me off. Big.east refs have allowed bamging all season and they've been calling.these.terrible touch fouls on isaiah and dre all of a sudden

I have a feeling he's going to make some good defensive plays down the stretch.
Man you were right. But he needs to focus on that. It is what his game is all about not trying to create on offense and forcing things

Richmond driving to the hoop early in the shot clock with an 11 point lead and 2 minutes left was dumb. Hopefully not a serious injury

Reactions: TomD82
Richmond driving to the hoop early in the shot clock with an 11 point lead and 2 minutes left was dumb. Hopefully not a serious injury
The same as driving to the basket and leaving his feet in a blow out against SJU and gei hurt.

Reactions: Gohall129
I was hoping cramp for Richmond but more likely strained calf. Mild hopefully if it is. Hard to tell though. Anyway, huge win. Much needed

Reactions: LBP43
It wasn’t always pretty, but we were good enough when it counted. Essential Victory. For all intents and purposes we popped the bubble of another team to move ahead of the pack. Keep it going. Hope Kadary is okay. Get him some rest!

If you told me before the game we’d have 10 assists as a team and zero points, two rebounds and 1 assist from the bench, there’s no way I’d have thought we’d beat Butler. But this team exploits the matchups on their top three players and the other guys know their roles. Somehow it works

Just so enjoy watching KR in person -- appreciate the experience so much

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT