ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

Powell is not able to give us much. Understand since he is sick. Still think game is winnable if others step up. Needs to happen very soon though.

Lots of clock left, Powell out is clearly killing us from a spreading the floor perspective. Would have been nice to see Ish/Nzei's offense further along considering the progression they each made last year.

how come our Pirates dont have these no names come off our bench and wax other teams? BADley, Doug McDermotts reject brother, Fowler whoever he is looks like Shaq next to that Sandro, Cale made his 1 three and never shot again, WHY! all it takes is 1 to go down to get some confidence, and lastly we need a nice game vs DePaul

What was that call on Angel. We need to get the rest of the team playing and get it to Angel whenever we can.

I just recall Willard annoyed we played so many games with little rest, now we have a full week of rest, what does he say now?

Out- everything today. Absolutely embarrassing effort from the coaches on down.

You guys are rough...conference games are very tough on the road...this is the same team who destroyed Nova at home...I am not saying im happy with this..but jeez

You guys are rough...conference games are very tough on the road...this is the same team who destroyed Nova at home...I am not saying im happy with this..but jeez
Desi plays with no discipline that clearly is a reach

LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!! DEENOOOOOO. I will take that Desi foul
Setonball I hear you BUT i wish we just got a nice stop and went after it, now itll go back upto 3-4 , have yet to head a lead since like 18 mins in

Wow. Officials are just garbage now. Tocky tack fouls on Desi. Make up calls on both sides. Let them play!!

desi has to stop complaining. refs are making bad calls this game and they probably arent afraid to continue that

SHU cuts 11 point lead down to 2 just under 8 minutes.

Best team ball of game. Refs are over officiating both ways.

They need to maintain the intensity, we are at Butler and it won't get any easier today, Defense first.

I just recall Willard annoyed we played so many games with little rest, now we have a full week of rest, what does he say now?
Hopefully he says we competed our ass off without Myles and were able pull out a tough gritty win, but we still have a long way to get where we need to be.

Powell comes off bench to hit game winner. Ok maybe not but that would be great story line.

Watch it again. He clearly threw the left elbow.
He didn't throw the elbow--that's a standard post move. The fact that the Butler big man was juked badly and caught in the air is why it looks that way. It's a bad call that rewards poor defense.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT