ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari out… NJ players coming home?

DIMEDISHA13

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2012
With Calipari gone from UK, do guys like DJ Wagner and Aaron Bradshaw come home to Jersey. I can see Rutgers and St John’s making a run at these guys although I wouldn’t mind picking up one of these 2 if they follow Sha’s lead and are not solely focused on the NBA.

my guess is Hurley stays loyal to UConn and Nate Oates heads to Kentucky.

Reactions: Piratz
I'm not 100% sure about Hurley. It could explain his quote yesterday about his team being as good regardless of conference. Or as I said in the other post, maybe he will use this as a way to get even more $ out of UConn. Which is what PJ did with SHU when UK wanted him. And that happened right when Hurley had committed to SHU. Or perhaps Hurley wants a new challenge? We will see.

If you UK you have to ask Hurley...next on list would be Pearl, Oats...X is saying Donovan but I can't see it at this stage

I’m probably wrong, but I don’t think UK lands any of their top targets and the fanbase will be totally unhappy and unsatisfied with who they eventually end up with. Crazy, I know, to think UK fans will be unhappy, but there it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT