ADVERTISEMENT

Charleston Classic Golf Outing

GymRat

All Big East
Jun 4, 2001
There will be a golf outing as part of the Charleston Classic at the nationally well known "Ocean Course" at Kiawah Island. Details are being finalized and will be published in about 10 days. This will b a 9:00 AM shotgun start on Saturday November 21st. There will be a limited number of positions and the details will be posted here with the appropriate contact information for anyone that wishes to participate.

The Ocean Course has served as the venue for the Ryder Cup and recently The PGA Championship won by Rory Mcilroy

Keep an eye out here for the detail thread - Keep your head down - and Go Pirates

GymRat-What happened to that great private course we played [on the Ocean] last time there. That was such a great time.

The opportunity to play the Ocean Course which is considered the finest course in the Charleston area was achieved only by a great deal of work. One of the premier sites on the east coast you are in for a real treat. I guarantee it.

Reactions: Pirate6711
The opportunity to play the Ocean Course which is considered the finest course in the Charleston area was achieved only by a great deal of work. One of the premier sites on the east coast you are in for a real treat. I guarantee it.
No doubt, I have played it but I was really looking forward to that private course and the drinks overlooking the Ocean upstairs afterward. Great setting.

No doubt, I have played it but I was really looking forward to that private course and the drinks overlooking the Ocean upstairs afterward. Great setting.

That was Seabrook -nice but not nearly in the same class as Ocean Course

GymRat - any update on this? Any ballpark price estimates?
Chevvy128 -

We are hoping to post the final details as early a this Monday - Very strong interest in this event - looking forward to it. GR

GR - Sorry to be annoying but my gang is very interested in this - any update?

My apologies..the final details for this will be posted tomorrow morning before noon. Date is unchanged..once again I am sincerely sorry that it has taken so long . You will be able to pay and register via Jay judge

See tomorrow's post..GR

GR - Sorry to be annoying but my gang is very interested in this - any update?
You are not annoying at all .. I will be at the Beefsteak Dinner to answer any questions there also. Track me down via Jay Judge.

GR

Waiting on one final approval - Hoe to have this early today - Have to complete a conference call and will post immediately after - GR

Waiting on one final approval - Hoe to have this early today - Have to complete a conference call and will post immediately after - GR
The posting will be tomorrow after a 9 AM call with the head pro at The Ocean Course

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT