ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul part 2 Game Thread

what the hell is this? samuel makes one and then the refs ice him???? ! look after the next free throw

wow. bailed oht but honestly shu deserves it with that crock of shit officiating earlier.

then depaul bailed us out by taking that hairbag shot

Reactions: TomWall
freeman liverty such an idiot. shoots a 3 when he should have shot a 2. then shoots a 2 when he should have shot a 3.

holy shit

Reactions: HALL28
Can’t believe DePaul played those final two possessions with three time outs to use
cuz thats why they have the record they have, they have NOTHING 2 lose so they lose, and well we did our best 2nite to let em win

I'll take the win but we just didn't pass the eye test for me, just my opinion.

I still can't figure that iso offense but it does work sometimes, just so ugly.

KW pushed them through, barely.

It is SO obvious we have no offensive gameplan. I really feel for the players. Not their fault.
nope we dont, they toss the ball around and around and each player dribbles off like 7 seconds and doesnt know what 2do then we toss up something

not true, played nova and conn very well..... 2nite though no excuse
We gave the game away to Nova with Turnovers.

We looked awful against UConn, especially on the boards.

Tonight we scated close to disaster against a team that only knows how to lose.

REFS ARE NEVER OUR FIENDS BUT TONIGHT WE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A CALL ON YETNANS FOULS SHOTS!

Thanks for the horrid foul call to our benefit, Wally Whistles. If I had to watch you butcher another college basketball game, it was the least you could do.
Hard to understand how Slick Wally keeps his job. He's been a butcher for many years. I used to think Tim Higgins and Jim Burr were the worst but Wally right up there.

Reactions: metalpirate07
REFS ARE NEVER OUR FIENDS BUT TONIGHT WE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A CALL ON YETNANS FOULS SHOTS!
Agree that call was a gift but we had so many bad ones against us. I know its not easy for middle age men to get every call right chasing late teen/early 20 year old athletic phenoms around but in so many of our games this season, the refing has been downright embarrassing.

We won, so it is what it is. Could also say we played great D on the final possession but I do see your point.
i just love how these guys who i never heard of before smoke us, Courvasier like scorred at will on us i have no idea who he is and that johnson guy was 11/12 from the line

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT