ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul part 2 Game Thread

this is absolutely criminal. why are we getting hosed by the refs at home vs a terrible team??

Excellent play out of the timeout, can we continue please !!
Not really......a low percentage 3 point shooter thankfully hit the shot that he misses more than 70% of the time. Happy he hit it but dangerous.

Our crowds always look like they are atba funeral
Because our team keeps playing like they’re at one? Every time we make a big shot that wakes up the crowd, DePaul goes down the other end and matches it. We play up or down to our opponents Every time.

Reactions: SHUSA
honestly this is complete bullshit. im absolutely convinced that refs have momey on games these days. fully convinced and its starting to make me lose interest in sports and thats a hard thing to do

Reactions: Flnj86
I don't see how we hold on. We can't stop fouling them. The foul situation is getting out of control. One team made an adjustment at halftime, and it sure as hell wasn't us.

depaul is flailing, flopping, anf jumping into people they figured out its all they have

Reactions: Flnj86
If we don’t get to the tournament Willard absolutely needs to be on the hot seat
hea got to go. he will have essentially choked away half his seasons and every time because he lost to depaul. this would be the third or fourth time losing to depaul aka the worst team in the league. what does that tell you??

Same old same old. Can’t shoot, rarely get open looks at buckets or easy layups. Fouling like lazy dopes on defense

What is Cale doing l. Been playing basketball for 20 years and he thinks that swipe won’t get called?

did cale even touch him???!?!! this is insane. if i was a fan i would honeslty rush the court get kicked out lifetime i dont care

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT