ADVERTISEMENT

EHE

And he hit a 3 again. He took 92 over two years at Austin Peay. He’s been a serviceable backup center and that’s his role for around 10 MPG.

He needs to have a big offseason. If he can get a little quicker and agile he’ll have a bigger role. He missed a lot of time earlier this year with the concussion too and I’m sure that didn’t help.

I really hope he comes back. He could be a very solid 20+ minute player that creates matchup issues

After being mia the last couple of games we got some really good minutes from him. Especially that scrum on the ground for that huge loose ball. Back to 7 deep
Bench still very spotty. I see it as a real problem in possible consecutive games in the BET. Elijah was good; Coleman really seems to have lost confidence.

EHE did a great job hedging on the screens, doubling up the ball handler, and getting back to defend his man. I don’t think he got beat once on the P&R…..Great effort overall, and a 3 !
For the most part that was against Ware, who is far less dangerous than Dixon because they rarely look to dump it down to Ware. Yes, he did really well with that matchup. And EHE did play some time against Dixon and didn't get abused.

Reactions: Piratz
Yes he showed more energy. Could we teach our bigs to dunk the ball and not try to make layups. Frustrates me that Bediako and EHE somehow want to shoot layups 3 feet from the basked when at their size they should be doing power dunks!

For the most part that was against Ware, who is far less dangerous than Dixon because they rarely look to dump it down to Ware. Yes, he did really well with that matchup. And EHE did play some time against Dixon and didn't get abused.
Wonder what they paid for Ware. Can't imagine Kentucky's bench players come cheap. Kid can't play.

Reactions: Piratz
I miss Grant!!
He's got a freshman to keep an eye on. A couple, actually, but the kid Francis finished very strong. Dog-walked Vermont and Lowell, who are legitimate basketball teams. Rooting for him to stay there.

After being mia the last couple of games we got some really good minutes from him. Especially that scrum on the ground for that huge loose ball. Back to 7 deep
Agree. And Sha was also loving that scrum. Play by play guy and Donnie Marshall both commented about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT