ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Though this season didn't finish the way we wanted it to, I've learned so much more about myself. Through the highs and the lows I've realized that God always has a plan. He put me through things that he knew I would find a way out and become stronger from. I enjoyed every last minute of competing each night with a great group of guys. It's crazy how fast time flies, to think that I'll be graduating in May and only have one more season of college basketball is crazy. Thanks for everyone that showed support this season and stuck with us. I'm looking forward to next season and finishing out with a bang!

https://instagram.com/p/0RQ9kqxf71/

as the saying goes; it's not all about the mistake; it's how you recover and what you do in the aftermath. I think Gibbs can and will finish with a bang at SHU.

Every one wishes they hadn't done one thing or another. He stood up tall and responded in a positive way.
Shows what type of person he is..good for you Sterling.

Gibbs is a terrific player and I thought the way he handled himself in the aftermath of what happened at Villanova was excellent.

Looking forward to him coming back next year and leading the team to success.

There is no doubt that Sterling Gibbs will finish next year at Seton Hall with a bang, he has the character and worth ethic to have a very successful season. All Seton Hall fans will be 100% supporting you for your final season.

Thanks for posting this. I can always learn about myself by going through things. I can also learn from Sterling too. What a nice sentiment that he is expressing and he will grow from this experience no matter what. I wish him and all our players all the best!

Originally posted by Flnj86:
There is no doubt that Sterling Gibbs will finish next year at Seton Hall with a bang, he has the character and worth ethic to have a very successful season. All Seton Hall fans will be 100% supporting you for your final season.
Don't be surprised if Gibbs ends up elsewhere. He might be saying all the right things now but he is looking at greener pastures. Perhaps an American Athletic Conference Team.
This post was edited on 3/18 10:12 AM by SHUMike

Originally posted by SHUMike:
Originally posted by Flnj86:
Don't be surprised if Gibbs ends up elsewhere. He might be saying all the right things now but he is looking at greener pastures.
I know things can change, but after a well thought out post like that, you would have to think he is coming back.

Great introspective look at his time here thus far....and good perspective on things. you can tell that Sterling thinks things thru....realizes when he made a mistake.....and owns up to it.

I really like Sterling.....and look forward to seeing him here next year. my only hope is that we put more talent around him....and I wont even go further than that

Seton Hall MBB @SetonHallMBB · Mar 16

Thx to @FOXSports1 for the #BIGEASTtourney photo shoot! @SterlingGibbs4 @Isaiah_W15 @BruckShotTeddy @angelluis45

CAOHfibVEAE8ftr.jpg:large

Great sentiment coming from Gibbs. Glad to read it.

Hope he finishes next year strong and contends for a BE PoY trophy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT