ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Our Pirates Take on the Friars

Without Reeves inexcusable

Thompson must be a terrible practice player. Defense non-existent. Launches an awkward three, benched. Gotta be frustrating for Willard because guaranteed they have gone over this. Frustrating for Thompson's teammates, too. They don't seem to want to pass him the ball.

Team totally exposed tonight. Crappy ballhandling and no secondary scoring. Hope we can regroup and get after it against Depaul. I think Kevin needs to figure rotations better too. We don't need to play 10 guys every night; our press is just for show.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Team totally exposed tonight. Crappy ballhandling and no secondary scoring. Hope we can regroup and get after it against Depaul. I think Kevin needs to figure rotations better too. We don't need to play 10 guys every night; our press is just for show.
i thought we figured stuff out earlier in the season vs those SUPERIOR teams we beat, now we gotta do it again?

TT was 3-3 and then never saw much time. He does take some wild shots. Willard's gotta keep him in the paint but he's able to finish in the down low

TT was 3-3 and then never saw much time. He does take some wild shots. Willard's gotta keep him in the paint but he's able to finish in the down low

Willard is less tolerant of Thompson's poor decisions than other players. It would be nice if Thompson was more aggressive on offense, but the quick hooks discourage that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT