ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Villanova

Figured I would post during the TO. I think we finally got Nova on a bad shooting night. They are missing the same shots they knocked down yesterday and in the two prior games against us. Used all their long ball bullets yesterday.

Game Thread Seton Hall vs Villanova

Nice start. Foul trouble could be a problem. Jones needs to protect ball. Nova appears off early. Hope that continues.

Madison struggles vs. nova. Did hit a nice one. Nova off. That is the good, bad is we could be up more. Powell is on his game.

and today we have channing tatum killing us, yesterday rhonda rousey and doogie howser today channing tatum

Great defense so far.

Really should be up a lot more though given how badly VU has shot

This is the worst Nova has looked offensively since the first game of the conference season in which they almost lost to DePaul. Ripe to be taken tonight. And I'm loving that +11.5 I got.

Madison struggles vs. nova. Did hit a nice one. Nova off. That is the good, bad is we could be up more. Powell is on his game.

I'm going to have to be angrier than normal on here because there are children next to me in the arena. I can yell as nasty as I normally do

Awesome defense. Let's go. They can win this game. They got nova out of rhythm right now.

This is unreal. Nova has 14 points at the 5 minute mark. They are missing wide open shots and even the contested ones they make. We need to expand this lead now. The Nova fans here don't know what to do with themselves.

Awesome defense. Let's go. They can win this game. They got nova out of rhythm right now.

This is unreal. Nova has 14 points at the 5 minute mark. They are missing wide open shots and even the contested ones they make. We need to expand this lead now. The Nova fans here don't know what to do with themselves.

Our defense has been very good. Contesting shots, getting in passing lanes, so far so good. Long way to go.

Great half! Lowest scoring half of season for Nova. Their fans here don't know what the hell to do with themselves!!

Crazy thing isn't I don't even think it's been that good. I think we've been really good on offense and on the glass. But on D I think we are doing what we normally do. They are just missing shots they normally drain.
Lowest

We are making them uncomfortable on every shot. Need to keep that high level of focus. We can win this.

Crazy thing isn't I don't even think it's been that good. I think we've been really good on offense and on the glass. But on D I think we are doing what we normally do. They are just missing shots they normally drain.
Not so. Our defense is exceptional. We are in their socks!

The Nova looks a bit rattled. Love it. Too bad those threes did not fall from kc. Had a chance for a double digit lead. Overall a Great job. First few minutes of second half is key. Jay wright will get nova ready.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Was there a rule change at some point re: falling with the ball no longer being a travel? The play with Hart was always a travel in years past but I've seen similar plays with no whistle lately.

Great first half...but feeling a bit nervous that we are only up only 7.

Villanova shot abysmally - not likely to be repeated.

Feels like the cushion should have been a bit more than 7 based on how awful they were on offense.

Take this first half any time...we have to clamp down even more. J.W. will have them coming out with vengeance. We have to come out stronger..don't let up.

Reactions: SHUMA04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT