ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

A 12-point win after being up by 9 with 13 minutes remaining! But I was told earlier today that being up by 9 with 13 points remaining automatically meant that you were actually down by 8 points.

Reactions: Pat5389
Willard bases a lot on practice..Flory must show him something..
GREAT WIN..sort of takes some pressure off.!

Willard bases a lot on practice..Flory must show him something..
GREAT WIN..sort of takes some pressure off.!
I honestly think he was in for what exactly happened. Willard wanted to seal it and have the best free throw shooting options out there. There wasn't much he could do to screw things up on offense, especially since Providence would be fouling right away.

Gutsy win by our guys. Fantastic job by KC to keep composure after last night and be dominant again today.

Now the protesting and calls to the league office better begin by Lyons and KW. But they won't.

i don't know about the rest of you, but watching this, I am SEETHING with anger. Win or lose, this is COMPLETE AND UTTER BS. Think about the blue blood programs...would they EVER agree to this. Never.

The blue bloods wouldn't have a say. This is a conference decision.

Is it possible that Carrington goes better when Desi is not on the floor. Desi can dominate the ball. Does that hurt KCs game?
No, it's the position not Desi.

Carrington has to worry about 5 players on the court. Today, given the situation clearly he worried about 1.

We looked a bit stagnant on offense until ISH hit that corner three. Our offense was jumpstarted from that point on.
Turning point in the game. I think we scored 3 points on about 4 different possessions in a short time span.

Reactions: SHULaw05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT