ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Switching was brutal most of the half but was massive down the stretch. That and the press sped up Creighton. HUGE win. Powell and McKnight FANTASTIC down the stretch. What a win. 2 from the last five. Come on guys get it done!!!

Rhoden did some nice things on D but he is a liabilty on the Offensive end. McKnight wand cale were amazing Need to focus on beating Xavier Good, gutsy win by this team!! They are playing like they did earlier in the year!!

Huge to see sandro and cale again hit threes. Man, am I happy. I am so happy I might even be making spk happy.

Great question. If TT was playing up to the standard that we all thought he would, Wow.
I wanted TT to
Play a little more for the ineffective Nzei today but Creighton played 4 guards on the floor much of the game and all of the 2nd half so he couldn’t get a lot of minutes. Our lack of guard depth almost broke us in this game as Rhoden made some costly mistakes which we ultimately overcame.

I love Rhoden’s effort and he played some solid d at times. I think he’s gonna have a career here but this was not his best game today. Only other option was to put Shavar in or go with Nzei against a Guard but Mike did not have a good game either after the career game in 38 minutes vs GT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT