ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
we lost hahahaha, dawes missing layups, giving up an 8-2 lead, Odura plays like Patrick Ewing..

So far Dawes has thrown the ball to Providence for a breakaway with seconds left on shotclock (they fortunately missed) and then missed an open layup! He's off to a typical start. I continue to lack any understanding of how Sha can leave him in the game when he is such a huge negative impact.

Why does it seem like we call a timeout 2 possession to late every game. Be better coach

netflix time for IRON, I told the wife I will give the game a chance, but this ones done

• Haha
Reactions: mzadnik
How can we be this bad????

Well we just had a real tough stretch. 10+ days off with Christmas Eve, Christmas, and NYE... We can't expect the team to get off to a good start after having soooo much time off AND celebrating holidays!

Dawes missing everything tonight, a step late the entire time on defense... AND HE IS LEFT IN THE GAME when others are subbed. Just insane

Best backcourt in the country! 😂

So far Dawes has thrown the ball to Providence for a breakaway with seconds left on shotclock (they fortunately missed) and then missed an open layup! He's off to a typical start. I continue to lack any understanding of how Sha can leave him in the game when he is such a huge negative

I would love to know Kadary’s true shooting numbers for everything besides layups. He doesn’t come close

Then people wonder why Holloway is 2nd guessed. When Dawes doesn’t have it get him out.

I'm no coach but this offense looks BAD so far. I guess we are going ISO, may work.

Dawes goes out and we start looking like a decent team. Wow, shocking!

Well... never mind LMAO he's rubbing off on the rest of em now

providence should be up more, this is exactly what they dont want... hall hanging around

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT