ADVERTISEMENT

Go Beat Nova

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
I believe the Seton Hall players should be ready to pound Villanova into submission. Show up with a lack of focus and they will lose an opportunity for an important road win. We know Villanova have players that can shoot and so they are never out of a game. The key is for SHU to charge out of the gate. The crowd may disappear if things are not going well for this year's Nova team.

Dre Davis is the guy that is bringing forth a consistent effort for The Hall. He gets it and shows up with the proper mindset. His teammates must follow suit. So, Richmond, Dawes and Wusu have to also do their part. I believe we have enough physicality to score in the paint against Nova, especially Richmond. I think we will see a much better Bediako than the Gtown game. It would be nice to see SHU turn the tables and have Richmond drive and kick to Dawes and Wusu on the wings. I think Dawes is going to have a big game. Wusu MUST score through the entire game. Some midrange shots instead of bull rushing the rim. If not, Sha has to use Coleman as a weapon on the offensive side. He's showing he can do it. Coleman has to play mature and complete his closeouts quickly against the Nova Shooter's on the perimeter. It can get done this time. It's all about Seton Hall's intensity and FOCUS.

Reactions: Section112
Biggest game of the day!!
Yes. The only one that counts. Seton Hall will face three desperate teams in 8 days. 2 out of three would be considered very good. So hoping for the focused Hall today without the turnovers. The SHU starters are more than capable of matching the Nova starters as far as point production. Hopefully, Dawes, Richmond or Davis get into the 20 zone. If not the bench has to produce today..

It’s a huge game for our season. Losing would add urgency for the rest of the games , and winning would put us on the right side of the bubble.

Reactions: Section112
At this moment, Nova is in huge trouble, Providence because of tough remaining games. They could finish 10-10 in the conference. SJU? not sure what they will do the rest of the way. So I’d say Hall, Butler and Xavier in a group with Hall leading. Did Creighton right their ship yesterday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT