ADVERTISEMENT

Godswill …

He broke his foot I believe in December. Was in a walking boot like two weeks ago. He,wants to play for LI Lutheran if they advance deep in playoffs. May not be able to.. It is not a knee or back for sure.

What makes you think a rumor about an injury would be accurate and do you really think Dan would post it here even if he knew??
I don’t think you understood my comment. I didn’t start or trade in this story. I wasn’t commenting on its veracity. Was just replying to your invoking HIPAA.

Reactions: Gohall129
These kinds of threads come up when a game you’re supposed to win is a boring win.

What kind of crap can be stirred up??

Should start another thread on how much we miss Ty Samuel.

The constructive kinds like this

I don't think it's crazy for fans to be wondering what the nature of the injury is. It's a fan base that's had its fair share of seemingly career-altering injuries to recruits after commitments but before they ever made it to campus. Just the past few years there's been Sanders & Watson, and Tubek's first year has been basically ruined with a lingering injury from his pre-South Orange days.

I am happy to hear he is doing well!! Godswill can be an integral part of next and seasons to come!! I was just hoping he wasn't badly injured!! Tahanks for the update!!

Considering our track record of signing injured or soon-to-be-injured players, queries re: Godswill's health are fair. In fact, I had to bite my tongue until now to wonder aloud about Payday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT