ADVERTISEMENT

Going to be hard to keep Coleman off the court…..

Hall91

All Universe
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Will be interesting to see how he does against better competition, but guy gives instant energy and intensity and gets after it on the glass, defense, and he can friggin finish for the most part around the basket. He may be a better 3 pt shooter than anyone would give him credit for. He’s looking the 6 man right now for us who can do a little of everything. Given the way the team started the game in sleep mode yesterday, he’s a spark.

Will be interesting to see how he does against better competition, but guy gives instant energy and intensity and gets after it on the glass, defense, and he can friggin finish for the most part around the basket. He may be a better 3 pt shooter than anyone would give him credit for. He’s looking the 6 man right now for us who can do a little of everything. Given the way the team started the game in sleep mode yesterday, he’s a spark.
Jr morris

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
He def surpasses sanders. Seems like he is more well rounded and athletic compared to jaquan.

Different players. Jaquan is doing some really nice stuff on the offensive side of the ball…not just a 3-Pt threat.
Agree here. I didn't see the Wagner game, but was very impressed with Sanders all-around game vs Albany.

Reactions: batts
A nice hoop on a cut and another on a follow for sanders.

Coleman has a nose for the ball off the glass. He has done a great job rebounding. Athletic and pretty quick for his size. As the competition gets tougher, those drives to the basket won’t be as easy. But he is a definite spark off the bench and will only get better.

Reactions: Bluebeard
Difference between the 2 is Coleman is a better defender & can create his own shot.

Would have liked to Elijah yesterday. Reason for his absence? And sorry if I missed it here, but what ails Tubek, and when is he expected back?

Would have liked to Elijah yesterday. Reason for his absence? And sorry if I missed it here, but what ails Tubek, and when is he expected back?
Elijah is in concussion protocol; Tubek had back issues.

Not to their cold water on it but this is one of the weakest OOC schedules we’ve had. I don’t mind it because at the end if the day seems as long as you win it doesn’t matter and it is creating momentum and a winning culture. Hope they all can continue against better competition.

Not to their cold water on it but this is one of the weakest OOC schedules we’ve had. I don’t mind it because at the end if the day seems as long as you win it doesn’t matter and it is creating momentum and a winning culture. Hope they all can continue against better competition.
We get 2 major conference games in the tournament, baylor, mizzour and RU in december.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT