ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck Harty9

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
My lifelong friend Harty is having surgery at this very moment for an Achilles Tendon tear. He will be out of action for a few months on his road to recovery and I wish him the very best.

They don't make 'em like Harty. Doubt he has an enemy in the world.

My lifelong friend Harty is having surgery at this very moment for an Achilles Tendon tear. He will be out of action for a few months on his road to recovery and I wish him the very best.

Best of luck!

Ah, he's having the Aaron Rodgers version....be back in 8 weeks!

Seriously...feel better, recover well !

Reactions: Harty9 and Halldan1

Best to you, Harty! 😁

Reactions: Harty9 and Halldan1

Best of luck!

Reactions: Halldan1
Still hurting, but I saw the doc yesterday and he said I should now start to feel better each day.

For the most part I am staying off the meds so that's why I'm feeling pain. Rather do that than continue to take pain pills.

Thx for asking.

Sounds like you're doing well!
You never complain.
You would laugh your butt off if you saw me outside the house with a walker. Got to do that a couple of times a day for about a mile each time. A far cry from what I used to be. But getting old is enviable. LOL

I can't wait to start therapy, but that's about 2 months from now. Then a month later hopefully back to the gym. Staying home is incredibly boring but what can you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT