ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Marquette game thread

Why is Khadeen playing so loose with the ball? Two plays in a row dribbles into double team???

What am awful decision by delgado that was, we had all the momentum, now MU has taken it right back

Fouls are fairly even. Refs missed some calls but this one is on the players so far. Just sloppy and not playing smart.

Pathetic effort tonight. Oh well we let the advantage we had over Nova slip away
Better bring it Saturday. 16-0 run terrible

getting absolute smoked no comeback in this one
Tonight this group is lost. I sometimes think they read their press clippings and believe it all. MU came out ready and aggressive. Hopefully we pummel the Hoyas.

like my man said we hate success... SHU would rather goto the NCAA"s unranked, MU looks like Nova right now on us, Willard just kick the ball in the stand and leave

top 15 teams dont get beat by 20 points, MU is an NIT team this season

like my man said we hate success... SHU would rather goto the NCAA"s unranked, MU looks like Nova right now on us, Willard just kick the ball in the stand and leave

Fall behind by 10 in the NCAA and youll be going home

That Delgado moving pick foul call was a huge turning point in this game. Powell hits that shot and we are rolling. That call killed is.

Reactions: halltheway
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT