ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs SJU Gamethread

I wanna see us draw some fouls though get that front line thinner

I will say they look focused. All business. Hearing KW tell Ike block that sh*t was great. Finally showing some agression.

Milson has to come in for cale after 4 min?? And the he drives into traffic and falls down

Great play Long, but guys WHAT KIND OF SUB PATTERN IS KEVIN DOINGGGGG?????? He's just checking players into the game at the most random moments WHY?

Up 6 under 12 minutes. Swarm them on perimeter and make them earn it inside the paint.

DId Aiken get hurt during warmups again. Maybe he's trying to save Aiken so he has energy in the semis

I confess I can’t watch this game. A meltdown would ruin my day and night. Relying on you all.

Up 26-20 under.8 minutes. Aiken? The team is staying tough. I like Sandro on Champagne.

Playing what is probably our A-game so far. Johnnies playing well too. Should be interesting

Ugh a pesky posh and sanogo plus next years class. Next yr would have been exciting

We are playing too fast of a pace though which SJU likes, slow down

Sandro needs an up and undee or use that pivot. His over the right shoulder ia becoming too predictable

Up 7. 31-24 under 4 minutes..3 turnovers hurt there. Keep putting defensive pressure on. Close this half smart.

Long has been playing with swagger and he keeps pulling him, Shavar needs to stop driving to the baseline and getting bumped outta bounce, get Molson OUT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT