ADVERTISEMENT

Halllights

Like when we were underclassman. Walsh used to absolutely rock during the Mosely, Tynes, Galis era.

Back then Walsh was triple the capacity it is now.

Like when we were underclassman. Walsh used to absolutely rock during the Mosely, Tynes, Galis era.

And let’s not forget the RAFT and his sideline antics and his jacket toss after a bad call.

Reactions: Halldan1
Dan , were you at the Hawaii game. Was a crazy atmosphere. Was sitting under basket by the door on a folding chair with my future wife and Huge Tom Barker fell into the seats

Nope missed that one.

But boy am I looking forward to going with Hallrox to S Carolina later this year prior to Thanksgiving with the Booster Club. Our previous trips there were IMO the best ever.

I was never on a sprawling plantation before. Something no one should ever miss.

The restaurants weren't bad either. Great night life,

Reactions: PROF Ed

Dan I know the issue of expanding walsh to big east minimum size on campus is a horse that's been beaten dead ad infinitum but has there ever been talk about building a 6K seat arena somewhere off campus but closer than say the Newark area? After seeing how rabid our fans were this past week at Walsh, the home court advantage of a 6K arena can't be underestimated.

I have not heard that. Don't have the money and to do anything on campus is next to impossible. Imagine what traffic would be like even if we did have the money.

Dan I actually first met you on the Booster Club trip to Charleston in 2012. What a great city .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT