ADVERTISEMENT

#HalltoHall: Pirate Blue Creates Commemorative Biggio T-Shirts & Caps

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
spacer.gif

July 20, 2015

8822144.jpeg

South Orange, N.J. -
The Pirate Blue Athletic Fund will be taking diehard Pirates fans to Cooperstown this Sunday to see Seton Hall legend Craig Biggio be inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Pirates are celebrating with limited edition t-shirts and caps created in Craig's honor!

All Pirate Blue guests on the bus trip to Cooperstown will receive the commemorative t-shirt and cap as part of their trip. Additionally, Pirate Blue will hold a special campaign in Craig's honor. For a gift of $144 to Pirate Blue, donors will also receive the limited edition t-shirt and cap.

To celebrate Craig and his accomplishments on social media, Seton Hall Athletics will be using the hashtag #HalltoHall on Sunday and encourages all Pirates fans to engage in the conversation to show support for Craig as he enters baseball immortality!

There are limited number of seats remaining on the Pirate Blue trip to Cooperstown. The cost of the trip is $75 per person. To sign up, contact the Pirate Blue office at (973) 275-6446.

Pirate Pirate Blue Athletic Fund Home

If you make the $144 donation, you get the shirt and hat and you have the option to purchase up to four more sets at $44 per set. Pirate Blue will start taking orders on Monday.

That's a nice shirt. Credit to pirate blue partnering with UA. I personally plan to make a contribution, but just curious, what does the hat look like? Didn't see it on the PB site.

That's a nice shirt. Credit to pirate blue partnering with UA. I personally plan to make a contribution, but just curious, what does the hat look like? Didn't see it on the PB site.

I'm betting it's blue and looks like a baseball cap.:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT