ADVERTISEMENT

Hochul is a POS

I don't think any politicians, dem or gop, should show up to funerals. They're clearly trying to take advantage of a tragedy for their own good. Plus what family would want these clowns there?

I don't think any politicians, dem or gop, should show up to funerals. They're clearly trying to take advantage of a tragedy for their own good. Plus what family would want these clowns there?
I believe the family told Hochul not to come but she did anyway.

I think any politician that shows up at an officer’s funeral to make a political point is a POS, regardless of which party they represent.
It's a political stunt no doubt but one was welcomed, the other was asked not to come and was subsequently booted out. Clearly she's the POS.

Reactions: HALL85
She was not asked not to come and there is some debate if she was actually asked to leave but, the point is the same, she, he and every other politician should stay far away from officers funerals.

This is a time for family, friends and fellow officers to pay their respects, not for POS political hacks to try and score points

Reactions: silkcitypirate
She was not asked not to come and there is some debate if she was actually asked to leave but, the point is the same, she, he and every other politician should stay far away from officers funerals.

This is a time for family, friends and fellow officers to pay their respects, not for POS political hacks to try and score points
Is your reaction fueled by your hate for Trump and his seemingly sincere and tasteful handling of the wake coupled with the bad optics of the Democrat fund raiser which showed 3 US presidents raising big cash and avoiding the wake..... Do you feel the same way when politicians honor service member deaths?

If circumstances were different in our country today, you might have a point.....it should really be up to the wishes of the family...... BUT with the dems equated with defund the police and soft on crime policies...... I think that it is only fitting that politicians who have been outwardly supportive of police show up and support the families and by extension all police officers with their presence and condolences. By all accounts, the family seemed pleased with Trump's presence and that's all that should matter.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT