ADVERTISEMENT

Hoyas halftime lead

2499bj.jpg

Gtown goes down to X by 5, . The world is safe

They will next year. Watch what he has already set up in the portal.

They will next year. Watch what he has already set up in the portal.
He also has #54 and #55 (center and 6’4” guard) for the upcoming rivals top 150 incoming freshman class.
I do like the early freshman Drew Fielder at 6’10” this year with range and some toughness. Will Epps be back?

Last edited:
Reactions: Halldan1
I fully expect a major revival with Georgetown and St John.s. Both have money to burn.

That's why to give Sha a chance we have to strongly support NIL or were going to the bottom of the Big East and fun seasons like this year will be a thing of the past.

If you want to be the future DePaul then hope that others contribute and do nothing. If you want to give Holloway the chance to be relevant please step up. If not there is going to be horrible times ahead. And I strongly fear that Holloway will eventually be forced to look elsewhere.

Reactions: Pirate Russ
I fully expect a major revival with Georgetown and St John.s. Both have money to burn.

That's why to give Sha a chance we have to strongly support NIL or were going to the bottom of the Big East and fun seasons like this year will be a thing of the past.

If you want to be the future DePaul then hope that others contribute and do nothing. If you want to give Holloway the chance to be relevant please step up. If not there is going to be horrible times ahead. And I strongly fear that Holloway will eventually be forced to look elsewhere.
You are so on point with this. It is time for some people to stop complaining and ante up . Believe me I have told some fans I know personally how important it is to do your share.

Reactions: Seton75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT