ADVERTISEMENT

I Thought Hunter Wanted A Public Hearing

ed odowd

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2013
I guess the fact that the three other panelists would under oath contradict some of his testimony soured Hunter and his wartime counsel on a public hearing.

Hunter's pubic hearing so far has been to ignore House subpoena and spout off on his poor me defense on the steps of the Senate. Hard to believe there are actually those who still think there is no there there.

Hunter's pubic hearing so far has been to ignore House subpoena and spout off on his poor me defense on the steps of the Senate. Hard to believe there are actually those who still think there is no there there.
Pure and simple, the Biden's have taken money from anyone and everyone willing to pay the bribes. Mountains of evidence.

Imagine if one of Trump's sons left a laptop full of incriminating evidence for the authorities to review. The FBLie would be all over it instead of hiding it. And those 51 liars from our corrupt Intel world would be all over it. Once Trump is back in office, need to gut the DOJ and start over. They are gonna have a field day.

Imagine if one of Trump's sons left a laptop full of incriminating evidence for the authorities to review. The FBLie would be all over it instead of hiding it. And those 51 liars from our corrupt Intel world would be all over it. Once Trump is back in office, need to gut the DOJ and start over. They are gonna have a field day.

Why didn't he clean the deep state his first 4 years?

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT