ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Stat

And ofc Ashworth hits that prayer runner to end regulation and the hits a bomb 3 in the 3OT after Kalk steamrolled Kadary on a screen.

They made a lot of tough shots. Beauty of shooters. We get our points differently.

Including the shot that put them ahead for good in the 3OT. Refs apparently decided to not call travels or moving screens today

Well you actually have to be moving or out of position to get an illegal screen call. Creighton sets good screens for the most part.

Well you actually have to be moving or out of position to get an illegal screen call. Creighton sets good screens for the most part.
They push off a lot..they are great at masking it and making it look natural but it’s almost every possession

Helps make up for their overall lack of athleticism and hurts us when trying to defend

They also hit big shots (Alexander)

But they weren’t good screens. I was pointing it out all game from my section on Kalkbrenner.

He moves on EVERY screen. He envelops the defender and pushes INTO them.

It’s as obvious as day.

But if it isn’t called it isn’t called.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
They push off a lot..they are great at masking it and making it look natural but it’s almost every possession

Helps make up for their overall lack of athleticism and hurts us when trying to defend

They also hit big shots (Alexander)

Lack of athleticism? Trey Alexander was the most athletic player on the floor today for either team. Kalkbrenner and Ashworth are not very athletic, but they know their roles. Scheierman and Miller are pretty athletic.

That's... the whole point. The screener was MOVING when setting the screen... hence, a moving screen...

Lack of athleticism? Trey Alexander was the most athletic player on the floor today for either team. Kalkbrenner and Ashworth are not very athletic, but they know their roles. Scheierman and Miller are pretty athletic.
Yea overall they are slow and lack athleticism and their guards push off a ton to get their shots off. I think that was the most annoying part of the Dawes call (not that it wasn’t a foul) but he flopped and Creighton does that I would say on 75% or possessions

Alexander is a stud the rest are good college players

Scheierman is “pretty athletic”?!?! Yikes idk

And Ashworth is SLOW

They play a very good system and have very good execution

Yea overall they are slow and lack athleticism and their guards push off a ton to get their shots off. I think that was the most annoying part of the Dawes call (not that it wasn’t a foul) but he flopped and Creighton does that I would say on 75% or possessions

Alexander is a stud the rest are good college players

Scheierman is “pretty athletic”?!?! Yikes idk

And Ashworth is SLOW

They play a very good system and have very good execution
What they excel at is hitting dagger three after dagger three. Been doing it to us since they've been in the league

Creighton is a 3 point shooting team.I'm sure McDermott has coached them up relative to not incurring fouls in the process.

I really don't understand your disconnect from reality. You can watch it yourself and find moving screens in that game lmao

I root for Seton Hall but I try to view games objectively, you view them as a biased fanboy. That's fine, to each their own.

I plan to rewatch the tape but off the top of my head, I only saw two egregious misses today - whatever that phantom foul was after SH stole the ball off the inbounds pass and where they missed Davis and Bediako hacking Kalkbrenner on a layup.

Reactions: shudude
I root for Seton Hall but I try to view games objectively, you view them as a biased fanboy. That's fine, to each their own.

I plan to rewatch the tape but off the top of my head, I only saw two egregious misses today - whatever that phantom foul was after SH stole the ball off the inbounds pass and where they missed Davis and Bediako hacking Kalkbrenner on a layup.
Feel free to tell all the neutral fans watching the game who felt the officiating was all-around atrocious, not necessarily biased dramatically one way or the other, that they were totally wrong about it. To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT