ADVERTISEMENT

Ish Suspended...

I don't know how you extrapolated a lack of calmness from my post! I was calm when i wrote it.

But, I will say this: The coach is quite upset with Ish and feels betrayed.
Right the tone was calm, but you’re saying some wild stuff lol. Past tragedy’s? Get help? Lmao if weed was even the reason my dude is completely fine you sound like he got caught for heroin lol.

All is well in ish land I’m sure he’ll do the right things to contribute vs creighton

Reactions: queso CFH
Right the tone was calm, but you’re saying some wild stuff lol. Past tragedy’s? Get help? Lmao if weed was even the reason my dude is completely fine you sound like he got caught for heroin lol.

All is well in ish land I’m sure he’ll do the right things to contribute vs creighton
Ishmael's story of what happened to him and his family as a result of Hurricane Katrina is typical of people who get some form of PTSD. I'm not saying he has that but I've worked with enough people who have some form of PTSD to know that it can affect a person's Behavior and cause them to act out of character. That's all I was saying. I have no idea what got him in trouble with the school and the coach. But I think we would all agree that it's out of character for him.

Catholic personally seems like your connecting dots when you have no idea if there are any dots to connect. Unless in fact your part of Ish’s family than I apologize.

Ishmael's story of what happened to him and his family as a result of Hurricane Katrina is typical of people who get some form of PTSD. I'm not saying he has that but I've worked with enough people who have some form of PTSD to know that it can affect a person's Behavior and cause them to act out of character. That's all I was saying. I have no idea what got him in trouble with the school and the coach. But I think we would all agree that it's out of character for him.
I’m saying the speculation of it being a lil booze or chronic is not out of character for any normal person including you or me. But Willard is serious about this season so I applaud his zero tolerance attitude

Catholic personally seems like your connecting dots when you have no idea if there are any dots to connect. Unless in fact your part of Ish’s family than I apologize.
Setonball46, Ish went public with his Katrina horror story. Many people who went through Katrina got PTSD. My post was an attempt to make a helpful suggestion. Counseling can be a great thing. It helped Danny Hurley a lot when he was at the Hall.

But why does he need counseling? We in theory don’t even know what he did?
We don't know what he did. But we know that a formerly solid citizen has been suspended indefinitely from the team for something for which the coach is very upset. Something's wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT