ADVERTISEMENT

Jahseem Felton

Been watching him in OTE he is good finisher in lane and has been running point for his blue check mark team. During 4 games he is shooting poorly from 3 but in last two he's been matched up by other teams best defender. Has kid on his squad who is going to Kansas and they just beat the number 2 team in this OTE thing.

Reactions: mbraue
Been watching him in OTE he is good finisher in lane and has been running point for his blue check mark team. During 4 games he is shooting poorly from 3 but in last two he's been matched up by other teams best defender. Has kid on his squad who is going to Kansas and they just beat the number 2 team in this OTE thing.

So another guard who is not a good 3pt shooter

I think he's a better three-point shooter than he's shown so far in OTE.

I watched this game vs. RWE and his shooting mechanics look good to me. He was flawless from the free throw line and he did knock down a corner three in the first half, but nothing after that.

Really a tale of two halves for Felton. A great first half running the offense, hitting some floaters, getting to the line quite a bit, and generally playing under control. In the second half he played off the ball more and seemed to force some ill-advised shots and had a few turnovers. He still made all his free throws and had that nice up and under move in the second half, though. Those free throws were important as the game tightened up at the end.

I really like his game. I think the announcer mentioned he's 6-6? He didn't look that tall to me on the screen, I'd have guessed 6-4, but he's listed as 6-5 on the recruiting websites, so split the difference.

Here's a link to the game, which you can watch if you have a Prime subscription: Amazon product ASIN B0CHF23B4H

I hope he can shoot the ball if not I'm not overly excited. Need a player who CAN SHOOT THE BALL !!!!!
His athleticism jumps out like Coleman's does. If we just add a legit shooter or two to space we'll have something.

You answered my question if you are correct about him. We still need a legit shooter .
Agreed. And at the very least guards who can create and move the ball. Why I feel if Dawes can't shoot, might as well try Brown with Richmond as at least there could be facilitation.

If you look at the team this year you've got a PG in Richmond who can create, a center in Bediako who can score, and a versatile forward in Davis. But the other guys are one-trick ponies. If Dawes isn't making 3's he literally does nothing else for an offense (why he's a bench player on a good team). And Addae-Wusu doesn't have an offensive game either; he's a better shooter than Odukale but a worse passer. Guys like Felton and Coleman are much more active and versatile it seems. We'll see.

I think he has been a good shooter from range, must not be having a good few games… he’s been good, but at least he isn’t a one trick pony and is versatile

Plus they have size and athleticism. It's crucial for the Hall not to lose Coleman who clearly is going to be a target of the FB schools who have money. Add in an tall athletic freshman center who is just scratching the surface of his potential and the future could start to look bright.

NIL is going to be beyond crucial next season.

I hate paying $500.00 for this but I will in lieu of donating to Pirate Blue.

Maybe we get a kid who shoots like john morton as a jr and they end up like john as a sr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT