ADVERTISEMENT

Jersey Jump Shot emergency episode: May Madness

One segment is about Richmond’s legacy at The Hall and how this will always follow him. Yeah def agree. You like those moments when former players come back and are cheered. Carino said he’ll graduate with an undergrad from Seton Hall.

He was a good player for us. He had a good 3-year run. Only 0-1 in the NCAAT. The 2024 NIT Championship. He’s one of only 12 Pirates ever to be 1st Team All-BE. We’ve been fortunate to have some legit great careers over the past 9 seasons since we’ve been good again and he’s a notch under that but still good, not trying to slight him.

Reactions: Halldan1
I really liked Richmond. A quiet, shy, unassuming player who was never appreciated by Hall fans commensurate with his talent. But that said, he destroyed his legacy at Seton Hall and even though I will never boo him I do not wish him or SJU any good fortune.

I will always welcome Davis back if he so decides. But after we play SJU next season I have no interest in Richmond's career and hope never to see him back at the Rock in any capacity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT