ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Lunardi Today - I saw it coming…

It’s ridiculous. At this point your resume means nothing. It seems predetermined that middle Big East schools go to the 8/9 game no matter what. Lunardi has Seton Hall, Nova and St Johns there. No way St Johns should be anywhere near SHU and Nova seeding.

Regardless, I do believe we are moving directly to that game with either UNC or Kansas waiting. Or better yet, watch we get put in the 11 seed play-in vs Gonzaga again
Posted that on January 23.. and to make it even better, he projects that game to be played in Los Angeles

Listen to Seth Davis on “This Week In The Big East” podcast today. Says 13-7 should have us in the field. Beat Butler, Villanova, and DePaul and all should be ok. I hope…

Reactions: jack 1970
I’m getting way ahead of myself, but wofford, Gonzaga, and TCU we’re all really late tip times. For those of us that need to be in bed by 9:00 pm it would be great getting a day game for once

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Posted that on January 23.. and to make it even better, he projects that game to be played in Los Angeles

The First Four game would be played in Dayton.

Our first round game against BYU would be played in Pittsburgh.

Los Angeles is second weekend.

Teams with a losing record in conference shouldn't be a blip on the radar:
Ole Miss
Utah
Butler
Cincy
OU
Tx

Big conference bias.
Put Drake/Indiana State and Princeton/Yale. The big conference schools wouldn't want to play any of these.

Teams with a losing record in conference shouldn't be a blip on the radar:
Ole Miss
Utah
Butler
Cincy
OU
Tx

Big conference bias.
Put Drake/Indiana State and Princeton/Yale. The big conference schools wouldn't want to play any of these.
I’m good with Ole Miss, OU and Texas being solid locks.

Cincy, Utah and butler I have a problem with

I’m good with Ole Miss, OU and Texas being solid locks.

Cincy, Utah and butler I have a problem with

This is why there is a committee and multiple tools for evaluation. Some fans just look at the basics and make erroneous judgments. Take Texas for example - people see the conference record (6-7), but that's in by far the best conference in the country. Texas isn't a lock in my book (another team, like Seton Hall, that did nothing out of conference), but it has three good road wins and a victory over Baylor to its credit.

If SHU makes the NCAAT in Sha’s second year with this thin roster I don’t care where they play.
Yup. And while richmond is obviously the most important player, he is the only guy on the roster who played for kw. And sanders is the only other guy recruited by kw. Pretty amazing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT