ADVERTISEMENT

JSBL ncaa sanctioned

Way back when, the league was made up of quite a few pros, along with mostly college players. There was even one team that had only high school talent. Spent many a night at Jerry Lynch's watching hoops & killing brain cells with my pals Bud Weiser and Jack Daniels.

Reactions: Seton75
Verga and mo layton had some battles. Then a little later kelly tripuka. The hs team was always fun. Sparnakel and okoren, all the best hs kids. And kater, the barbershop (allenhurst?) had the Hurley bro and a bunch of shu players.

I saw auda play there, never missed. A guy i worked with who played college ball also saw him there and called him the shooter whener he asked me about his career at shu

Verga and mo layton had some battles. Then a little later kelly tripuka. The hs team was always fun. Sparnakel and okoren, all the best hs kids. And kater, the barbershop (allenhurst?) had the Hurley bro and a bunch of shu players.

I saw auda play there, never missed. A guy i worked with who played college ball also saw him there and called him the shooter whener he asked me about his career at shu
Coach Bilmeier played in the league also.

Auda was never used correctly by Willard. That was the real reason he did not come back for his final year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT