ADVERTISEMENT

July recruiting tweets

We need to make a splash and soon - Need one of these 4 stars to commit. Nova is loading up and UConn making some serious strides

Reactions: JGCPA
We do need to pick it up. Lots of open ships in 21 and 22. I know we will get solid players at the end of the day but we need a few 4 star studs to be the alphas on teams that are able to compete for championships.

For those posters who thought UConn isn’t benefiting by joining the big east, are delusional. Also less strong but I think still accurate, for those that thought UConn joining the big east wouldn’t hurt Hall recruiting, 2 of their last 3 recruits that committed there, we were strong with.

No need to cry over spilled milk but we should have left them for dead. A middle of the pack to basement level AAC team is now acting like they are a blue blood that somehow has a staff that sends players to the NBA consistently according to their recent commits on why they picked the school. Crazy, I’ll give them credit they are selling the koolaid for sure, with their slimy sales tactics highlights past UConn regimes.

Last edited:
Speaking of UConn, here is an article profiling us from their perspective. Surprised it didn’t mention Sanogo by name.

Reactions: hallstorm
gotta think with the current state of things that cbb recruiting is basically on hold.

Seton hall among Maryland and Marquette, with Nova and North Carolina lurking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT