ADVERTISEMENT

June recruiting tweets

If we could consistently get one top 5 from 2'or 3 of the following areas a year that would define us as a program.
DC Area, Philly, NJ or NYC

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Ever notice how many guys get offered by Bryant? Grasso getting his name out there, I guess.

You think that stuff matters if our staff has showed him and is showing him more love? I still think the SJU staff wants the 2021 kids more and views him as a plan C option.

My gut is at this time SJU and SHU lead with the Pirates looking good.

Sounds like we are in good shape and don’t have to worry about an Oregon or A&M swooping in last minute.

Also OSNA just sent two guards to SJU. I don’t see a third going there and competing with those kids for minutes.

Also OSNA just sent two guards to SJU. I don’t see a third going there and competing with those kids for minutes.
Anderson’s system plays 10 deep with everyone getting mins I don’t see this being an issue.

True. But by the time Davis would get there they’d have a mix of upper classmen and younger kids. More time/need here for a lead guard type with Aiken leaving. And even if one plays 10 like Anderson does would still be a bit odd for OSNA to send one of their kids to compete against 2 others.

2021 David Dixon is a 6’8” PF and attends Memphis Academy of Health & Science in Memphis, Tennessee.

Last edited:
Javaughn Hannah Is a 6’ 4” guard that attends Mount Clemens HS in Michigan. He just got an offer from us.

Last edited:

2022 6’9” F Jai Smith from St. Thomas More in Connecticut. Was at Bishop Luddins in New York prior to his current school.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT