ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Richmond - reportedly out

Hoping it's just one game. We all saw he was clearly less than 100% on Saturday. Praying for the best. That fall wasn't pretty.

Oh well now comes our excuses, if he was so banged up why play Saturday, but he did and like the WHOLE GAME

damn 3 game losing streak now coming without him, ah well it was a fun month

3 game losing streak with season on line at DePaul with a new coach. We know how this story ends

crowd sucks too students watch em lose to creighton and go bye bye

I was mentioning after SJU game I would like to see Kadary not play against Creighton and consider his importance the rest of the season, and of course he played 3OT. Hopefully this is just to rest and heal so he is able to play out the season.

Reactions: Gohall129
I was mentioning after SJU game I would like to see Kadary not play against Creighton and consider his importance the rest of the season, and of course he played 3OT. Hopefully this is just to rest and heal so he is able to play out the season.
Could be an NBA type “undisclosed injury” for a night off before a big stretch

Amazing how nowadays the slightest bit of an unusual fall, ankle roll, bump on the head, etc leads to GUARANTEED time missed.

Fanta said undisclosed on tv but probably injury related. Might not want to risk further injury maybe.

providence is missing their best player. imo its good news hes out and walking around.

Wusu 0/8
Al 2/11

Al is getting in the lane but having trouble w the runner

Kadary is up and with the guys in the half time shoot around. Seems to be moving fine.

providence is missing their best player. imo its good news hes out and walking around.
Hopkins is good and an important player for PC, BUT Carter is their best player and I would say Oduro is PC’s 2nd best player.

Reactions: LBP43
Just dumb comment. Soriano was in vs Nova up 20 playing hard in the last minute along with many SJ starters.
I’ve seen you post this 4 times now. A little apples to oranges, don’t ya think? Richmond with an injury history and arguably the best player in the league with no backup plan. Sha admitted the mistake. You think Sha would do it the same way all over again or would he keep his ticket on the bench to avoid possible injury?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT