ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky game thread

Powell is killing us. If he was having a halfway decent game we would be killing them. He can't outplay a good defender.

SHU up 43-41!

On 11-3 run .

I'm sure Travis has about 8 fouls already. Got to get him out somehow . He's been the inside champion for Kentucky this game .

Thompson is smooth in complete command when he makes an offensive move to the hoop. I love that aspect of his game. He's playing well so far.

Reactions: SHUSource
Elsewhere: DePaul was up 14 on Northwestern, 55-41, with 10 minutes to go. Northwestern has since went on a 20-2 run to take a 61-57 lead. Same old, same old.

We are playing terrific defense and TT is showing what he is capable of, even on D. Come on MP!

One thing that should be evident to all: Willard has become an excellent game coach. Players might miss shots and not execute here and there, but preparation and strategy are first-rate. The team plays hard for him.

Reactions: Burnsly
Ugh. FOX on Sirius dropped the live broadcast and I am stuck with talking yuck heads! Grrrrrrr

Mamu fouls out .

Going to be tough to pull things out without him on the inside .

I had a feeling our media office jinxed us with all the hype around TO differential!

(Disclaimer: this is toungue in cheek)

Hard to tell if he stepped on refs foot. Very close but I think he just fell. Williard reaction was classic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT