ADVERTISEMENT

Left Coast Pirates - NIT TITLE / Season In Review

LeftCoastPirates

All Big East
Feb 6, 2019
Don’t call it comeback - just an unexpected episode for an unexpected season.

I know it’s been almost 2 years since we put out an episode and I can’t promise that there are more to follow.

But Tom and I felt that this season that brought unexpected enjoyment to us fans deserved its own special treatment.

So we dusted off the old podcast equipment, threw on the headsets, and turned up the mic.

Hopefully we produced an episode worth listening to. Enjoy.

https://on.soundcloud.com/Nbzb6keU7rcEj17d9

Ooh just opened up my podcast app and... Looks like you've turned your archive back on, too? I remember searching for an old episode recently and seeing it was taken down. But now they all look to be back up

Ooh just opened up my podcast app and... Looks like you've turned your archive back on, too? I remember searching for an old episode recently and seeing it was taken down. But now they all look to be back up
Apparently we had to renew the membership to add the new episode.

I have been looking for the old episodes myself. I love some of the interviews we did.

Going to make sure I download them to my phone this time around via the Apple Podcast App.

Don’t call it comeback - just an unexpected episode for an unexpected season.

I know it’s been almost 2 years since we put out an episode and I can’t promise that there are more to follow.

But Tom and I felt that this season that brought unexpected enjoyment to us fans deserved its own special treatment.

So we dusted off the old podcast equipment, threw on the headsets, and turned up the mic.

Hopefully we produced an episode worth listening to. Enjoy.

https://on.soundcloud.com/Nbzb6keU7rcEj17d9
Awesome news!!!

Can’t wait to listen in!!

Reactions: catholicman
scottie pippen nba GIF

Reactions: papacheesy2
Apparently we had to renew the membership to add the new episode.

I have been looking for the old episodes myself. I love some of the interviews we did.

Going to make sure I download them to my phone this time around via the Apple Podcast App.
Are you telling me you didn't have local copies of your own episodes?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Put a smile on face to hear intro—with Onward Setonia and game clips—at the tail-end of my commute. Look forward to actually listening to the episode.

Gonna just put it out there I agree with the Creighton game being the game of the year even though we lost. Although for the record I was crying as we closed out the NIT.

Haven’t had a chance to log on for a few days.

Thanks for all the kind words and for those who got a chance to listen.

If we were to do an abbreviated coverage of the season (handful of episodes) what would you want the breakdown to be? Similar to what doctorcb12 mentioned above?

Haven’t had a chance to log on for a few days.

Thanks for all the kind words and for those who got a chance to listen.

If we were to do an abbreviated coverage of the season (handful of episodes) what would you want the breakdown to be? Similar to what doctorcb12 mentioned above?
I'd pick and choose the biggest games or stretches of the season, then do a preview / breakdown of those upcoming games (personally I'm more motivated to listen to a preview of a game than a recap... Unless it was some kind of thrilling victory that I wanted to relive)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT