ADVERTISEMENT

Lest we forget SHU Medal of Honor winner

We have no greater honor to bestow on someone who has served our country than the Medal of Honor. To receive it comes only after an exhaustive investigation of the facts of the situation and the actions of the person nominated. It is small consolation to his loved ones left behind but it is our nations’s highest honor. That is was a fellow alum and a priest leaves me in awe of Chaplain Major Charles Watters. Thank you sir.

WOW.... I was unaware of this.... as a VN Vet..... it takes my breathe away. If it is not already, this honor should be featured somehow on SHU campus. It embodies the heart and soul of servant leadership and what this University should be about.

WOW.... I was unaware of this.... as a VN Vet..... it takes my breathe away. If it is not already, this honor should be featured somehow on SHU campus. It embodies the heart and soul of servant leadership and what this University should be about.
I found it on the SHU Instagram page. If you look up his Wikipedia page it lists some honors. It appears that the only honor the school has involves the ROTC program. Maybe there are others but I don’t know about them. Something more should be done to honor this great man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT