ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi Final: Fourth Team Out

Sha now has more time to beat the bushes & find about 7 or 8 players to fill the roster. Let St Johns have fun in the NIT. It's going to take a sh#t load of effort to field a competitive team next year with what's left from this roster. Pick a position & we need help there so playing time will not be an issue.

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Sha now has more time to beat the bushes & find about 7 or 8 players to fill the roster. Let St Johns have fun in the NIT. It's going to take a sh#t load of effort to field a competitive team next year with what's left from this roster. Pick a position & we need help there so playing time will not be an issue.
St. John's already rejected it.

sucks we had all this fun this season 2 end like this, i would have rather we were barely above .500 and made the NIT

Just do the big 12 model. All okay weak out of conference schedules. Stack up net ranking. Conference play starts and each team shelters each other so net never drops and multiple quad one games. Big East has the ability to implement this. Sad but you have to adjust to the playing field.

Just do the big 12 model. All okay weak out of conference schedules. Stack up net ranking. Conference play starts and each team shelters each other so net never drops and multiple quad one games. Big East has the ability to implement this. Sad but you have to adjust to the playing field.
This should be done and it should be announced as being done -- Protect the Big East first

Reactions: hallwins
Hard to make the argument when Seton Hall did so poorly OOC.
Hey Hinson. You’re rubbing a lot of sore nerves here. Just go back and consider the dumpster fire your team was this year. Your high point was you beat us in December before our team was fully formed and came together. Then you cratered. Best you hope that Pike makes it happen next year with all the hype. He better avoid a USC meltdown.

Virginia 2 quad 1 wins as a 10???? Wtf is going on and what does the committesee in them
Obviously none of that…or anything counts.

Lol

Really. Just give us the secret codes.

This (control of who gets in, and who doesn’t) will be the next confrontation between the schools and the NCAA…and the NCAA track record is beyond garbage…. So…

Well that went the opposite way

I don’t want to see Dawes in a seton hall jersey ever again

That's your opinion and that's ok, but for me....
Dawes, yes made many bone head plays and had terrible shot selections.
For me:
He ALWAYS gave 110% and made himself better at shot selections.
Give me a player that gives his all every game for over 30 minutes
and tries to better himself for the good of the team.
That's a player that could put his name on mine team jersey any day.
There is a good chance we would have won less games with out Mr. Dawes 's
contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT