ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Information Guide

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

mbb_reaction_2022_1920x1080.jpg

Pirates Fans,

Are you ready for March Madness?! The men's basketball team will take on TCU Friday night in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, and we want you ready to go! Take a look at all the pertinent information you need to be ready for the big game!

When is the Game and How Can I Watch It?
  • Seton Hall will face TCU Friday night, March 18 at Viejas Arena in San Diego. The game time is 9:57 p.m., Eastern, and 6:57 p.m., Pacific. The game will be televised on TruTV, or you can stream it on NCAA.com or the March Madness App (iOS | Android)
  • The game will also be on the radio on AM970 The Answer with Gary Cohen and Dave Popkin on the call. Due to NCAA Tournament rights, the radio broadcast is only on the radio, not streaming. Westwood One owns the rights to all of March Madness radio streaming.

I'm going to San Diego and Need Tickets!
  • Seton Hall is playing in Session 2 at Viejas Arena, and the session is SOLD OUT. However, you can search Ticketmaster's Verified Resale Ticket inventory to see what is available for purchase!

I've Got My Tickets Already, Where's the Pregame Party?
  • That's awesome! We're pumped to have Pirates fans in San Diego, and there's no better way to celebrate than with fellow Pirates fans at the pregame party, taking place at Oggi's Pizza Express (5550 Campanile Dr #150, San Diego, CA 92182)! The party will run from 4-6 p.m., Pacific time.
  • Oggi's Pizza Express is located within the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union on the beautiful campus of San Diego State University. Viejas Arena, where the game will take place, is only about a six-minute walk from the restaurant.
  • Please sign up now as space is limited! There will be plenty of food, drink discounts and Pirate Pride!

I'm Not Going to San Diego, but Still Want to Attend a Party!
  • Join fellow Seton Hall Young Alumni at Jack Doyle's in Manhattan (240 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001) for some drinks, food and a great time while watching the Pirates. Your first drink is on us (Beer/wine only). The event starts at 9 p.m., Eastern time.

What's the Team Doing the Day Before the Game?
  • Thursday is Seton Hall's practice and media day!
  • If you're going to be in San Diego, you can attend Seton Hall's practice at Viejas Arena for FREE! The team's practice time is 4:10-4:50 p.m., Pacific time.
  • If you're interested in hearing from the team during media availability, press conferences with the student-athletes and head coach Kevin Willard will stream live on the March Madness YouTube channel at 3:30 p.m., Pacific, 6:30 p.m., Eastern.
  • For content beyond this, be sure to follow the team on Twitter (@SetonHallMBB) and on Instagram (@shupiratesmbb).

I'm So Excited I Need Gear to Commemorate This!
  • You're in luck! The bookstore is currently selling two awesome shirts for this NCAA Tournament run! You can purchase the March Madness Bound t-shirt or the Under Armour "No Quit" long sleeve shooting shirt online now! If the size you're looking for says it's "Backordered" do not worry because they are expected to be in stock before Friday's game.
  • March Madness Bound T-ShirtNo Quit Under Armour Shooting Shirt

I'm Proud to Support Seton Hall's NCAA Tournament Run and Want to Help More!
  • We strive to put our student-athletes in a position to compete in the NCAA Tournament every year, and with the support of you and our Pirate Blue members, we can do that! A gift to Pirate Blue can help ensure that our student-athletes are prepared for competition and prepared for life after graduation. Thank you in advance for your support!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT