ADVERTISEMENT

Merch

Pirate222

Freshman
Jan 12, 2011
Beating a dead horse here but why is there still no way to purchase seton hall gear with the script logo. Shaheen wears these quarter zips every game and they are not sold by the univeristy or anywhere else.

Feels like we are missing a ton of merch revenue here by a simple script "Seton Hall" or "The Hall" on a quarterzip/polo. Any chance this will ever get figured out?

BTW, I just purchased this for a friend and to help out the school.

Pls keep that in mind when you have to buy a gift for a friend or relative.

MAS_3527.jpg

Reactions: Pirate222
Beating a dead horse here but why is there still no way to purchase seton hall gear with the script logo. Shaheen wears these quarter zips every game and they are not sold by the univeristy or anywhere else.

Feels like we are missing a ton of merch revenue here by a simple script "Seton Hall" or "The Hall" on a quarterzip/polo. Any chance this will ever get figured out?
Technically, the jerseys for sale on the Onward Setonia feature the script logo, and if you're into jerseys, that's a good option, especially since you have a wide choice of numbers. But if you're looking for apparel suitable to wear in most places, I hear you. It's frustrating.

Maybe another opportunity for Onward Setonia? Selling these sorts of items. They wouldn't correlate to a specific player, but neither do general donations, which just go into the big "NIL" pot. Seems like money is being left on the table, especially if the Bookstore isn't going to follow through on any of this.

Unfortunately I'm past my jersey wearing days haha. I just want a quarterzip or polo something to wear to work, games, etc. Been asking for about 12 years since I graduated and haven't ever found it.

Reactions: TommyAlly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT