ADVERTISEMENT

More Jahseem Felton

Always tough for a freshman to step in at the PG, so adding a seasoned transfer combo is probably a good idea.

We've had two frosh point guards that I can remember. Dre and Nunu. Both were ok as freshmen, but better after their frosh year. Then again, we had no choice.

Yes, Sha must realize no frosh should ever be a BE starting PG lol
Well that was almost 30 years ago and Sha was a McD AA and that SHU team was 10-18, so I’m sure Sha has a sense of what he needs on the roster😂.

Haha. I think you missed the joke from Seton75 in his post right above you.

Shaheen himself was All Big East second team as a freshman.
Holloway was unstoppable driving to the hoop in high school. He was also known as not having an outside shot. Until he made 10 as a freshman vs Providence I think it was.

Reactions: shu67
I know readers are looking for long range accuracy. But from most of the videos I have seen to date he likes to both take it to the rim or set himself up for the midrange jumper.

This kid looks like he has game and will be a quality Big East player.

Rasheen Davis done good! Very good.

I know readers are looking for long range accuracy. But from most of the videos I have seen to date he likes to both take it to the rim or set himself up for the midrange jumper.

The next iteration of Kadary Richmond.

Reactions: HALL85
I don't know Pat. I don't think Richmond when I watch these videos. Instead I see a HS version of Carrington.

What do the rest of you think?

Reactions: LBP43 and shupat08

Nobody can shoot anymore. Kids have long been taught that dribbling like crazy to embarrass your defender and get to the hoop is the way to go.

Everybody wants to be Ja Morant, all they care about is embarrassing their defender and trying to dunk everything. NBA commish Adam Silver said it himself the other day in a press conference.

I don't know Pat. I don't think Richmond when I watch these videos. Instead I see a HS version of Carrington.

What do the rest of you think?

Hey, you know my opinion of KC. I was hyping him up on the Trove before anyone else after that class committed.

You also should know my opinion on KR. I still call him by the nickname I gave him - Smooth Operator. Which he is.

I'll be happy with the next iteration of either one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT