ADVERTISEMENT

My personal thanks to all of our supporters! - $107,180

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
I've been off the board since last Monday when I drove to Indy for the NIT final four, spent this past weekend with my son, and drove 10 hours (round-trip) to see the solar eclipse. I'M BAAAACCCK!

I can't express how grateful I am, we are, for the tremendous support we've received for our inaugural Onward Setonia Volunteer Tribute!

We started with a $25K pledge from a long-time supporter who offered to match $25K, if we managed to raise $25K. We eclipsed the $50K total in 2 weeks, when another long-time supporter jumped in to match the next $10K. With the overwhelming support of our Seton Hall faithful, we exceeded $70K in the first 3rd weeks of fundraising. Our NIT Championship run coincided with this event, and elevated our Volunteer Tribute total to $107,080 - in 7 weeks.

Halldan was relentless in garnering support for this initiative, and we can't thank him enough. Danny has limitless passion for Seton Hall University and we're lucky to have him on our side. Kudos to Dan!

Onward Setonia are planning events which will build on our support of Seton Hall student-athletes. We'll be announcing details as they become available.

There are multiple ways to support our NIL program which include:
- Subscriber memberships ($25/month, $50/month, and $89/month)
- Seton Hall Merchandise
- One-time contributions

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - H. Keller

Mike , your leadership and vision made it all happen. I have to admit I was skeptical of how this whole thing would play out. Now I am convinced that with some fine tuning we can get a dub next year. I’ll be right there for you. Thanks again. Go Pirates!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT