ADVERTISEMENT

New Center Target Enoch Boakye

newshu1

All Big East
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
Canadian kid from Jaden Bediako's hometown. Both follow each other on social media assuming are friends. He entered the portal in March and I don't see anything about visits etc. Solid kid averaged 7 and 7 for Fresno State last year. I wonder if Sha and Jaden will reach out.

I've been looking into him also. Has a lot of length and athleticism, was very highly regarded out of HS. Was having a good year averaging about 9 & 9 with a 66% FG% then completely fell apart the final 6 games. Don't know what happened there but he has raw talent.

I've been looking into him also. Has a lot of length and athleticism, was very highly regarded out of HS. Was having a good year averaging about 9 & 9 with a 66% FG% then completely fell apart the final 6 games. Don't know what happened there but he has raw talent.
Was terrible his first 2 years at Arizona State.

On3 recently had him as the #3 available Center available, right behind Abass.

looks like an injury in February and reduced effectiveness down the stretch.missed a month from February on.

Do they have someone coming in at the 5?
They have Fieldler who was a freshman last year coming back as a 4/5 option. He looked pretty good. They have an incoming freshman who is highly touted. I think they just got another post player transfer from Kentucky who played behind their 7 footers last year. And they were trying to get Big Cliff so perhaps still after one of the bigs remaining.

They have Fieldler who was a freshman last year coming back as a 4/5 option. He looked pretty good. They have an incoming freshman who is highly touted. I think they just got another post player transfer from Kentucky who played behind their 7 footers last year. And they were trying to get Big Cliff so perhaps still after one of the bigs remaining.
I don’t see Fielder as a 5 unless he adds bulk. If the freshman is that talented might be tough to afford Cook as a backup or platoon. Haven’t seen any issues with GU and Cook but no one is going to advertise.

I don’t see Fielder as a 5 unless he adds bulk. If the freshman is that talented might be tough to afford Cook as a backup or platoon. Haven’t seen any issues with GU and Cook but no one is going to advertise.
I am assuming they don’t want him back given their front line situation and what everyone says in their NIL fund. I don’t know or haven’t read. But if they wanted him I have to think they’d try to keep him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT